Biochem Ultimate Fat Metabolizer Review
Biochem Ultimate Fat Metabolizer
We love when a product is named something as strong as ‘Ultimate Fat Metabolizer.’ Who doesn’t want their stored fat blasted into energy and burned off like the tail end of a rocket ship? Most products deliver more in the way of fun names and marketing than actual results, however. Unfortunately, this may be one such product.
Biochem claim their products are:
- All natural without stimulants
- Great tasting
- With the most innovative formulas on the market
The proof will be in the ingredients, folks. Let’s look and see if this product can offer anything ‘cutting edge’, and worthy of its name.
- Vitamin B6 10 mg- has a multitude of health benefits, including the process of breaking down carbohydrates and turning them into the energy needed for our daily activities.
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate/picolinate) 400 mcg- essential for the correct metabolism of sugars within the body.
- Inositol 500 mg- efficiently processes nutrients into the conversion of energy, which in turn helps the body to maintain a healthy metabolism.
- L-Methionine 500 mg- essential for the production of creatine, which is an important nutrient for proper functioning of muscles and the entire cardiovascular system.
- Taurine 500 mg-an amino acid that helps regulate the level of water and mineral salts in the blood, it is thought to have antioxidant properties and may improve athletic performance.
- L-Carnitine 340 mg-a nutrient that assists the body with turning fat into energy.
- Soy Lecithin 230 mg- scientists claim it benefits our cardiovascular health, metabolism, memory, cognitive function, liver function, and even physical and athletic performance.
- Choline 225 mg-an essential nutrient in the B vitamin family it protects the liver and stops fat from being accumulated there.
- Trimethylglycine 152 mg-may protect the liver from disease, and can be used to enhance athletic performance.
- Artichoke Extract 150.3 mg-shown to improve liver function and digestive ailments.
- Barberry extract 100 mg-aids with liver and gastrointestinal disorders along with anti-parasitic, anti-bacterial, and anti-fungal activity.
- Dandelion Extract 100 mg- gives relief from urinary disorders, diabetes and liver troubles.
- Milk Thistle 88.8 mg- referred to as the ‘liver’s best friend’, Milk Thistle not only protects the liver from toxins, but plays an important role in healing too.
Biochem Ultimate Fat Metabolizer Marketing:
Biochem markets sports and fitness as being ‘the way of American Life.’ (Really? We thought it was ordering fries on the side from the Dodge Caravan. ) Biochem state they have a fitness system that is ‘unique and nutritionally balanced and targets the enzymatic systems so users can achieve maximum performance.’ In looking at this product however, we see it contains some quality ingredients, but nothing spectacular. Only one is clinically tested and proven to reduce hunger and food intake in panel subjects (Chromium) and this one ingredient alone is not enough to support the effectiveness of the entire product. Some other ingredients are amino acids (which are certainly good for you), a few diuretics (which will take off some water weight), and a couple that will provide liver support (essential to good metabolism.) Nothing in this product really ‘wows’ us, however.
Biochem Ultimate Fat Metabolizer Pricing:
You have to shop around to find this product. Amazon sells it for $10.86 a bottle plus shipping.
Biochem Ultimate Fat Metabolizer Guarantee:
Because this product is sold through third party retailers, you’ll be subject to the refund policy of whatever retailer you choose to purchase from. Most will not refund on opened merchandize. But it is inexpensive, so your purchase is low risk.
Biochem Ultimate Fat Metabolizer Conclusion:
It’s cheap, but you have to troll the internet to find it. It’s natural, but consumer reviews are not very positive. It contains some good ingredients, but nothing that upholds its name as an ‘Ultimate Fat Metabolizer.’ Bottom line, it’s just not that good.
Save your money and buy a diet pill that contains a myriad of clinically proven ingredients. It’ll cost more, but they’re just as safe, and they work.