EST Suppressor Chewables Review
What are EST Suppressor Chewables?
There are many different ways that diet pill supplements can help you to lose weight, and there are many out there that are effective. Unfortunately there are also the sub-par supplements that claim great results and fall far short of the mark. EST Suppressor Chewables appears to be in the latter category, and doesn’t even seem to promise that great of results. The main way that this product works is by suppressing appetite, a commonly used tool in weight loss because the lighter the meals you eat the fewer calories you intake. This method has the most success when coupled with another weight loss tool, such as boosting metabolism or building muscle mass. EST Suppressor Chewables doesn’t seem to do much besides suppressing appetite, and it might not even do that.
- Prickly Pear Cactus Extract: There is not a lot of evidence proving this ingredient’s benefits in weight loss, but many athletes will use this product to give them extra energy and reduce muscle soreness. Other than that it is unclear whether this ingredient will suppress appetite, boost metabolism, or aid in weight loss in any other way.
- Brassica Oleracea: The only evidence showing that this cabbage has any weight loss effects are studies done on diabetic rats. Needless to say this ingredient probably won’t do much for you in a weight loss supplement.
- Green Tea: An ingredient used for thousands of years in Asia, and the first ingredient really worth noting. Green tea has the ability to suppress appetite and boost metabolism, but is unfortunately most effective when used with caffeine, something this product has not included. Yes, you do skip the side effects that stimulants provide but the weight loss benefits are also extremely diminished.
- L-Taurine: Regulates blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Baozine: An ingredient that is apparently not commonly used except in this product, it supposedly provides dietary fiber, vitamin C, and potassium.
- Comes in a chocolate fudge brownie flavor
- Stimulant-free so you won’t experience too many negative side effects
- Only 5 ingredients are included
- Contains almost no ingredients that are actually proven to work
- This product is hard to come by because so many vendors have stopped selling it
With so few ingredients listed on the bottle you’d expect that EST Suppressor Chewables would use at least more than one notable ingredient, but that does not seem to be the case. Most of these ingredients are rarely used and have little research backing them up, leading us to believe that the makers were merely looking tocreate a product that tastes like chocolate fudge brownie and says that it will help you lose weight. This product most likely will not suppress appetite or curb cravings, and there’s nothing to make us think that it can boost metabolism or energy levels. All in all this product looks like a waste of time and wouldn’t even be worth the money as a tasty chocolate fudge brownie.