HydroxyCut Max Aqua Shed Review
HydroxyCut, which has been in and out of the news because of celebrity sponsorships, FDA warnings and product recalls due to serious health concerns. In May 2009, a major recall was issued for a number of Hydroxycut products, including this one. The issue? Liver damage. Yes, Hydroxycut sure can make a hell of a formula. To be fair, this particular product wasn’t specifically proven to cause liver damage, but the recall was issued just in case. Though most places online have discontinued selling this product, it is still available online in some places.
HydroxyCut Max Aqua Shed Ingredients
- Vitamin D (Cholecalciferol) -100IU
- Niacin (Niacinamide) – 33mg
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) – 15mg
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1mcg
- Calcium (Calcium Carbonate) – 100mg
- Magnesium (As Magnesium Oxide) – 10mg
- Potassium (As Potassium Chloride) – 49mg
Aqua Shed Proprietary Blend 501mg
- Horstail Extract (Equisetim Arvense)
- Dandelion Extract (Taraxacum Officinale)
- Hibiscus Powder (Hibiscus Sabdariffa)
- Parsley Extract (Petroselinum Crispum)
- Juniper (Juniperus Communis)
- Cranberry Extract (Vaccinium Macrocarpon)
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis)
- Black Tea Extract
- Wu Long Tea Extract
- Rooibos Tea Extract (Aspalathus Linearis)
- Acai Extract (As Euterpe Oleracea)
- N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Melon Extract (Cucumus Melo)
- Elderberry Extract (Sambucus Nigra)
- Alpinia Speciosa Extract (Rhizomes)
HydroxyCut Max Aqua Shed Marketing
As this product has been officially discontinued by the Hydroxycut company, there really isn’t much marketing material about it. It is simply sold in online supplement stores with some of the old marketing blurbs attached to the page.
HydroxyCut Max Aqua Shed Price
As low as $18 per bottle or 2 bottles for $33.
HydroxyCut Max Aqua Shed Guarantee
Since this product is discontinued, there is no guarantee of anything. Buy at your own financial and health risk.
HydroxyCut Max Aqua Shed Conclusion
The product does contain a number ingredients that are proven to help you burn extra calories as well as some good antioxidant sources, the main effect of the product appears to be to increase how often you urinate. This may reduce some water weight, but doesn’t equate to a real long-term weight loss solution. We don’t recommend risking anything on this product.