Innervital Acai Diet Burn Review
What is Innervital Acai Diet Burn?
Want to look and feel better? Increase your energy levels, burn fat, cleanse and detoxify your body and increase sexual performance and desire? Well, who wouldn’t (wiggles eyes brows naughtily), but does it work? This is yet another product that leans on the hype of the Brazilian super fruit Acai to do most of its dirty work, although the âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€Ãºburn’ aspect of the product relies on Green Tea and Garcinia Cambogia. Can one bottle boasting the words âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€ÃºAcai’ and âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€ÃºBurn’ in its name, really live up to its claims? Let’s look at the ingredients:
- Acai-need we say more? This little purple berry has been regaled for its potent antioxidant powers since it hit the streets well over a decade ago. Marketed as a âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€Ãºcure-all’ for all that ails you, it apparently cleanses your digestive tract, improves energy levels, rids your body of harmful toxins and free radicals, returns a youthful appearance to your skin-and a whole plethora of other claims besides. If you turn your back, it may wash your laundry.
- Green Tea- beloved by celebrities, Green Tea boasts amazing antioxidant properties, increases energy and raises metabolism. Just ask âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€ÃºemâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Â¬Â¶celebrities never lie.
- Caffeine- any coffee drinker out there, who slogs through the morning as though wearing concrete boots, feels the instantaneous benefit of caffeine. In fact, it has been proven to boost the metabolism and substantially increase energy levels.
- Garcinia Cambogia- In clinical studies, this ingredient was shown to inhibit the production of fat and suppress the appetite as effectively as caffeine, without the jitters. So why they’ve also included caffeine in this product is anyone’s guess.
- Apple Cider Vinegar-what we call a âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€Ãºfluffy’ ingredient; in other words, no-one really knows how it works, but a lot of theories abound. One of them is that Apple Cider Vinegar reduces water retention and decreases appetite due to the enzymes and organic acids contained within it. But no studies seem to have been done on Apple Cider Vinegar, so it’s probably a bunch of, erâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Â¬Â¶’fluff.’
- Kelp-another âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€Ãºfluffy.’ Its claim to stimulate a thyroid hormone responsible for metabolism sounds a little fishy to us. Sounds good in theory, but where’s the proof?
- Grapefruit-âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€ÃºFluffy’! The only good thing we can say about grapefruit is it does have high-fiber content, but whether it’s enough to leave you feeling satiated as it claims, is another matter. Can’t say I’ve ever felt full after eating a grapefruitâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Â¬Â¶unless it’s followed by a nice, fried breakfast. Citrus has also been known to curb appetite-but not in my own personal experience.
Acai Diet Burn Marketing:
“Innervital Acai Diet Burn is a revolutionary new formula that is taking over the Health Industry”
(we somehow doubt it.)
“This Acai Berry Burn is a super antioxidant with Brazilian Acai, Green Tea, Garcinia Cambogia, and many more ingredients that are key in diet, detox and weight loss. This little Brazilian Berry is finally the Diet Solution we have all been looking for. This can actually thoroughly help a person’s metabolism process improve significantly, as well as cleanse a person’s body from both the inside and the outside.”
That’s a lot of promises folks, and probably a lot of hoop-la.
Acai Diet Burn Pricing:
$22.98 per bottle. The capsule quantity remains a mystery-that information is not given, and directions for use are not provided.
Acai Diet Burn Guarantee:
Ah, the Innervital guarantee. You must return within 30 days of purchase (that’s 30 days from ordering, not receipt.) Money will be refunded on unopened bottles only, you will not be refunded your original shipping and handling costs, and a âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€Ãºsmall’ service fee will be applied. You’ll need to fill out their return form (a PDF form is provided), and send back your product with a return tracking number. If you send the product back without either of these items, your return will not be processed, and will probably be lost in the âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€Ãºreturn vortex from whence there is no return’ (or refund.) Returns can take a while to process so don’t hold your breath.
Acai Diet Burn Conclusion:
Look, we all love the idea of a product that helps you burn fat, thus helping you lose weight and inches, and provides an abundance of health benefits besides. Let’s look at the facts:
- Garcinia Cambogia-beware purchasing any products containing this ingredient right now. The FDA has issued a warning against the popular HydroxycutâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ„Ã»Â¬Â¢, stating its ingredient Hyrdoxycitric Acid, or HCA, is a possible culprit for liver-related illness. HCA is found in Garcinia Cambogia. Enough said.
- Is Acai more hype than help? How fresh and potent is the shipped, handled, manufactured and bottled Acai you’re receiving? Do some research; there are more dissatisfied Acai consumers than there are happy ones.
- Green Tea did hold up under clinical trials as âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€Ãºincreasing energy expenditure and fat oxidation’, but is there enough in this product to be really effective?
- Caffeine also held up under trial as âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€Ãºincreasing metabolic rate in subjects by 6%. But again, are you getting the right amount?
- The other ingredients sound nice, but there’s no evidence that they’ll work. We want fact not âˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Ã€Ãºfluff.‘
- Innervital does not provide a capsule per bottle amount or directions for use. Who knows, you could be buying a 30-cap bottle that requires you take 3 capsules a day. At $22.98 a bottle, that’s only a ten-day supply. Expensive.
- Do you really want to go through Innervital’s refund process? We’d rather electrocute our gums.
Proceed with caution folks. HCA warning aside, there’s slim chance you’ll receive the results you want with this product. It may workâˆšÂ¢â€šÃ‡Â¨Â¬Â¶but so will diet, exercise and a good multi vitamin.