Irwin Naturals Less-Stress Weight Control Review
Losing weight is stressful, right? But weight is actually compounded by stress. When we’re stressed we crave carbohydrates and sugar-laden treats which release a calming chemical to our brain called Serotonin. That’s why you always feel so dang good after eating comfort food. So here you are stressing about your muffin top…which has you reaching for a muffin!
Well, Irwin Naturals believe they have the answer. They’ve invented a product with three components to help you in your efforts to lose weight. These are:
- Stress reduction using Magnolia Bark
- Herbal support through Green Tea
- Enhanced energy using B vitamins
But will it work? The idea is great, if you can combine a stress relieving agent powerful enough with weight loss ingredients that’ll keep you away from the sweets.
- Vitamin B1 – 3 mg
- Vitamin B2 – 3.4 mg
- Niacin – 4 mg
- Vitamin B6 – 4 mg
- Vitamin B12 – 12 mcg
- Biotin – 60 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid – 2 mg
B vitamins are great for stress and essential to metabolism. If you’re eating a sensible diet, you’re probably getting enough. If not, then you’ll need these.
Also included in this product is:
- Magnolia Extract 500 mg-traditionally used to control anxiety, there may be evidence of weight loss effects but tests are in early stages.
- Epimedium Powder 200 mg- used in Asia as an aphrodisiac, the only proven benefit from this ingredient is improved circulation.
- Green Tea Extract (20% caffeine) 200 mg- Green tea has a multitude of health benefits, but is mainly known for its high antioxidant content. It also contains caffeine which may cause the jitters.
- Beta-Sitosterol 100 mg-a plant hormone which may ease the symptoms of prostate enlargement and lower cholesterol.
Irwin Naturals Less-Stress Weight Control Marketing:
Irwin Naturals Less-Stress Weight Control provides three essential elements for weight loss in stressed individuals. Magnolia Bark for stress, Green Tea for metabolism and B vitamins for energy. Unfortunately, Green Tea alone isn’t going to get the job done with metabolism and weight loss. Magnolia Bark has not been clinically proven to relieve stress, and B vitamins may give you a small increase in energy, but so will staying away from sugar, drinking more water and exercising. This product really is more of a glorified vitamin with some emphasis on stress-relieving than a weight loss product.
Irwin Naturals Less-Stress Weight Control Pricing:
As with all Irwin products, it’s inexpensive and can be found for around $13 a bottle. You’ll need to shop around for the best pricing.
Irwin Naturals Less-Stress Weight Control Guarantee:
Irwin Naturals sells through third-party retailers, and as such you’ll be subject to whatever retailer you use for their return policy. Most do not offer refunds on opened product, but this product is inexpensive enough to be worth the risk.
Irwin Naturals Less-Stress Weight Control Conclusion:
Sigh. We’d like to say that Irwin has done it, and this is a revolutionary product that will relieve your stress and all urges to reach for the cookie jar. Unfortunately, based on the ingredients, this reads more like a good vitamin/anti-stress product than a weight loss one. Order it as such, but don’t expect to lose the muffin top.