Natrol Slenderite Review
Boasting such benefits as more energy, a faster metabolism and a better mood, Natrol Slenderite sounds a little like the fountain of youth. Of course, most diet pills seem to come off that way. Slenderite also claims to suppress your appetite and keep your body from absorbing some of the carbohydrates in your diet. Amazingly enough, the Slenderite formula actually comes through pretty well on these claims but may not provide the magnitude of results you’d expect in a good diet pill.
Natrol Slenderite Ingredients
Natrol Slenderite laims that its “5 clinically studied five clinically tested ingredients all help support weight loss! It helps with multiple challenges dieter’s face, all in one convenient product!” In each dose you get:
- Chromium (“Chromax” Chromium Picolinate) – 100 mcg – The first ingredient appears to be just peripheral, so what they’re mainly referring to is the last five of these. In any case, chromium is mainly here to prevent chromium deficiency, but may also promote healthy blood sugar levels
- Phase 2 Starch Neutralizer White Kidney Bean Extract – 750 mg – With Phase 2 you are getting a proprietary extract of the white kidney bean which as been proven to help decrease the amount of carbohydrates that you absorb in your diet.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis) – 270 mg – rich in antioxidants and usually in caffeine, green tea can in fact promote a healthy metabolism.
- EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) – 135 mg – contained also in green tea, but not black tea, this is another great antioxidant.
- 5 HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) – 75 mg – may have potential to help alleviate depression or anxiety.
- Caffeine – 75 mg – acts on the central nervous system to accelerate the metabolism.
Overall, the dosage is pretty tame and while it is not clear whether the 75 mg of caffeine includes what may come from green tea, there shouldn’t be any significant side effects (sleeplessness, nausea, etc.) as long as you take it before 6 pm or so. The potency of the other ingredients is by all standards very mild – while Phase 2 may be the centerpiece to this diet pill formula, it has only been proven to provide an average of about 7 pounds of weight loss over the course of 12 weeks! That’s better than nothing, but isn’t exactly revolutionary.
Natrol Slenderite Marketing
In general, the Natrol marketing is pretty tame. It’s a big enough company with distribution in all the major supermarket chains so it doesn’t have to work as hard to get the sales volume necessary to do well. For that reason, it pretty much only has to make vague claims that Slenderite may help promote weight loss. Let’s hope so.
Natrol Slenderite Price
Retailing at $23, it would be difficult to say that Natrol Slenderite is a “pricey” diet pill, but when you consider that the promised results are very modest and when you look at the guarantee, you are taking a risk…
Natrol Slenderite Guarantee
As I was saying, the guarantee…there isn’t one. Yes, you may get you money back for a defective or damaged bottle but there is no mention on the Natrol website about a satisfaction guarantee if you try your hardest and still see no results. $23 plus shipping isn’t the end of the world to lose, but it hurts if you’ve already tried a bunch of diet pills.
Natrol Slenderite Conclusion
We like Natrol Slenderite. It’s safe, it has quality ingredients and a lot of antioxidants. It is also reasonably priced on a per-bottle basis. However, in the best case scenario Slenderite may only help you lose a few pounds. Some users have reported better results, but most fall short of being excited about this diet pill. It’s a diet pill you might bring home to mom, but at the end of the day just doesn’t look sexy in a bikini.