Kyo-Green Energy Review
What is Kyo-Green Energy?
Kyo-Green Energy is a supplement that I was not sure what is was when I first started to review it. I love to review these kinds of products because it makes me really do the research and it is a challenge and I love a challenge! My question was what does this have to do with being a diet supplement? Kyo-Green Energy says it gives you a gentle, long lasting boost. Taken daily, it promotes healthy intestinal conditions and regularity by supporting beneficial bacteria. They say it is a unique proprietary blend that works more effectively than any single individual component taken by itself. Let’s dig deeper and see if it helps with weight loss.
Kyo-Green Energy Ingredients
- Barley Grass—both barley and wheat are harvested at the peak of their nutritional value in the fertile Nasu Highlands of Japan. Barley Grass says it improves skin texture and the dryness associated with aging. It improves stamina, sexual energy, clarity of thought and reduces addiction to things that are bad for you. Barley grass is very high in organic sodium which is crucial in keeping calcium in solution in the bloodstream and also dissolves calcium deposits on the nerves which are a problem for those suffering from arthritis. It also replenishes organic sodium in the lining of the stomach. Thus aiding in digestion. Many people claim that regular supplementation can cause weight loss.
- Wheat Grass—is the best source of chlorophyll. Cholorophyll is anti-bacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a healer. Farmers give their cows wheat grass to restore fertility! Wheat grass as multiple uses and remedies. There are over 40 things that wheat grass can do to help the body. Cholorophyll arrests growth and development of unfriendly bacteria and acts as a detergent in the body and is used as a body deodorant.
- FOS—a great prebiotic or food for friendly flora in the intestinal tract
- Licorice—known for its anti-inflammatory potential. It proves beneficial as an anti-peptic ulcer agent, as an antioxidant and remedy for many infectious diseases
- Vitamin C and Beta-carotene—increases nutrition and adds extra antioxidant power.
- Cooked brown rice—full of vitamins and a good source of bran and fiber. It is a good antioxidant that protects against heart disease.
- Chlorella–detoxifies the body, boosts immunity and may help fight obesity
- Kelp–rich in vitamins and may help control appetite
Kyo-Green Energy Marketing
If Kyo-Green Energy is trying to promote itself as a diet pill or supplement it does a horrible job. There is no where in its marketing promotion that talks about weight loss. In fact, there is very little information about this product period.
Kyo-Green Energy Price
There are pills that are cheap at $6.99 for 180 pills. You can take 6 or more a day so it may last a month at best. There is also that powder form and that sells for $30.55 but it can be bought for cheaper on different websites.
Kyo-Green Energy Guarantee
There is no guarantee associated with Kyo-Green Energy.
Kyo-Green Energy Conclusion
Kyo-Green Energy is a diet pill or diet supplement that really does not seem to focus on weight loss. It has some good ingredients in the formula that may be good for your health but weight may not be something you will lose. You may be wasting your time using this as a diet supplement.