Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner Review
You long to burn the fat off your body. After all, it’s the fat that’s making you look “chunky” in your clothes and horrendous in photographs.
And it’s not like you need it. You’re hardly in a “life and death” scenario, living in the desert with nothing to eat but the occasional scorpion wrapped in cactus!
Your body can just KNOCK IT OFF!
Well my frustrated friend, STOP BEING FRUSTRATED! Stress, anxiety, depression, anger—all those bad feelings that crowd your mind every day, all have a negative impact on how you look.
You can experience body aches, skin irritations, physical illness–and–WEIGHT GAIN.
Yep—especially if it’s around your middle. That’s an excellent indication that you’re mentally and emotionally exhausted.
Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner by Labrada wants to help. Labrada knows that mood can have a huge influence on your weight. That’s why they invented a product that:
• Contains ingredients to enhance mood by releasing “happy hormones.” That way you can be “up” when you’re usually down, and start healing your body.
• Offers an appetite suppressant that actually communicates to your body that you’re full and can stop eating!
• Burns fat by raising metabolic rate and energy levels.
Yes, that’s right. It’s “bad”—in a good way.
But can Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner really deliver? Or is it as dishonest and full of dead promises as your ex?
The ingredients will reveal the truth.
Let’s take a look at ‘em…
How Does Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner Work?
Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner contains ingredients to cover many aspects of weight loss. Here is a summary of some of the ingredients in Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner:
• L-Theanine –not only calms stress and relaxes you mentally, but also nullifies the side effects associated with caffeine. That way you can experience the energy from caffeine without the energy “jags” and “jitters.”
• L-Tyrosine– prepared to be mentally woken up! Improves mental clarity and concentration, and improves mood.
• Beta-Phenylethylamine Hydrochloride (HCI) 150 mg –found in chocolate and releases “feel good” dopamines.
• Naringin– makes the effects of caffeine last longer, suppresses appetite and helps burn fat. It’s a triple threat!
• 1,3 Dimethylpentylamine –signals the brain that you’re full—even when you’re not!
• Caffeine– 200 mg of caffeine will go a long way to raising metabolic rate and energy levels.
The “Good”– some of these ingredients are excellent. Although they’re not top-rated weight loss ingredients, they have been proven to do what they say they will. We love L-Theanine and HCI.
The “Bad”–the ingredients are probably in too low of a dose to prove effective. And some of them are even thrown into a low 340 mg “Proprietary Blend”!
The “Ugly”– L-Theanine may nullify the effects of caffeine, but only in the correct dose. We somehow doubt 200 mg of caffeine side effects can be calmed by 20 mg of L-Theanine.
You WILL experience side effects!
What Does Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner Cost?
$39.99 for a 60-count, one-month bottle–if you buy from Labrada. Considering there’s no money-back guarantee, we highly suggest you buy elsewhere online.
You’ll find it much more inexpensively.
Should I Buy Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner?
Although Leanbody Hi-Energy Fat Burner does contain some fabulous ingredients, the dosage of each probably won’t prove effective.
You’re better off spending a little extra on one of these 2012 top-rated diet pills.
And keep trying. Your body will release that fat eventually. You just need the right tools to threaten it with!