Lipomin manufacturers want you to believe that using their diet pill will help you attain the body you dream about at night. But while it can’t give you that celebrity tan or model height, it may be able to help you get a trimmer figure.
Lipomin uses all-natural ingredients to speed up your metabolism, turn fat into energy, burn existing stores of fat, and keep you from indulging in unhealthy cravings.
On the surface, this seems to be a well-rounded diet pill. But does it contain any side effects you should be aware of? Or is the price too high for what you’re getting? And most importantly of all, are the ingredients clinically proven?
Lipomin uses eight all-natural ingredients to accomplish its claims in terms of weight loss. Here’s a look at what they are and what they do.
• Glucomannan is one of the top-performing ingredients in terms of appetite suppression in the weight loss industry. This dietary fiber curbs hunger by expanding in the stomach and keeping you feeling full for hours after your last meal. It also lowers cholesterol.
• Chromax is the only form of chromium that is patented and proven to reduce caloric intake—in one study, by as much as 365 calories per day.
• Caffeine Anhydrous is a patented form of caffeine that ignites thermogenesis and creates fat burning in the body. It also gives you improved mental focus and a greater energy to get through the day and really tear up your workout.
• Vitamin B12 regulates processes in the body overall and helps you feel better both physically and mentally.
• PEA, similarly, lifts the mood by boosting serotonin production in the brain. In fact, this hormone is often included in chocolate and performs the same task.
• Ginger Root dispels some of the gastric side effects of fiber and weight loss in general by lowering the PH level in the stomach.
• Evodiamine is a plant used in China for its weight loss properties, which include the ability to turn stores of fat into energy instead of waste or further padding around your muscles.
• Raspberry Ketones dispel the free radicals released when fat is burned, and even help to promote fat burning themselves.
Lipomin Side Effects
Because Lipomin is an all-natural diet pill, there aren’t as many side effects as you could expect from a prescription drug. Instead, the side effects attached to Lipomin are generally mild and easily dealt with.
For example, the gas and unexpected bowel movements related to glucomannan are nothing you wouldn’t meet with if you began eating more fiber every day. And they are effectively mitigated by the presence of ginger root, anyway.
Caffeine is another problem ingredient that sometimes causes headaches, nausea, and general restlessness and irritability, but it also is included in a small enough amount that you should be able to handle it if you can handle a coffee or soda.
Lipomin retails for $49.95 for a month’s supply of the pill, or $89.95 for a two-month supply. There is also a 90-day money-back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with your purchase.
Lipomin checks off all of the requirements on our list to ensure our recommendation. It includes clinically-proven ingredients in the right amounts, offers a decent money back guarantee, and comes with a price tag that is manageable and fair.
Go ahead and try Lipomin—we think you’ll be pleased.