Lipoxathin is a purported appetite suppressant, fat burner, and energy provider. Really? We have heard similar things before. Let’s take a in-depth look at Lipoxathin.
Ingredients in Lipoxathin
- Raspberry Keytones-clinical studies show that raspberry ketones can increase the body’s natural fat burning process
- Acacia Rigidula-not going to help you lose much weight
- Catechins-is an anti-oxidant that can provide terrific health benefits and boost the immune system.
- Theobromine-not going to do much for you.
- Caffeine-common yet effective ingredient when taken at the right dosage (too much leads to numerous side effects). Will boost the metabolism and provide energy.
- L-Tyrosine-can provide several health benefits
- Yohimbe HCL 99%-purported fat burner with mixed results and potential side effects.
- Phenylethylamine HCI-can help with weight loss
- D Methyl-Synephrine-closely related to the banned-Ephedra. Synephrine is not as powerful but isn’t associated with as many side effects.
- 1,3 Dimethylamylamine-can provide energy and improve focus
Lipoxathin contains the ingredients to help you lose weight, the biggest question is whether the dosages of those ingredients are correct. We wouldn’t bet money on it.
Is Lipoxathin safe?
A problem with the traditional stimulant-based diet pill is the potential for side effects. Some of the biggest complaints from customer reviews of Lipoxathin were about side effects. The severity of the different potential side effects will vary depending on how your body reacts to stimulants.
Side effects associated with Lipoxathin include headaches, anxiety, insomnia, increased heart rate, nausea, the jitters, dizziness, increased heart rate, diarrhea, and uneasiness.
How much is Lipoxathin?
Prices for Lipoxathin vary from $35-50. Either way, we would not expect to pay that much for a diet pill of Lipoxathin’s caliber.
Is there a money back guarantee?
That is a good question. We were only able to find Lipoxathin for sale on Ebay, Amazon, and a few third party retailers. Some sellers on Ebay copied the original advertisements from the manufacturers that reads, “If you are unsatisfied with your results, just return the bottle to me with any unused product and I’ll refund 100 percent of your purchase price.” The complication lies in the fact that the manufacturer of Lipoxathin is no where to be found. It appears like there is no website for Lipoxathin so getting your back from the manufacturer might prove difficult. Don’t count on getting your money back if you aren’t satisfied.
We like money back guarantees, they show that a company has confidence in their products. Weak products don’t offer guarantees (or they offer guarantees with fine print and escape clauses) because they know they will lose big money with unhappy customers. It also is convenient to be able to return a product that didn’t work.
Lipoxathin would best be defined as a mystery diet pill. There is no website for the manufacturer (which makes us think that Lipoxathin may be discontinued) and we were unable to find the milligram quantity for the whole diet pill and its individual ingredients. The ultimate decision on whether to purchase Lipoxathin or not lies with you, but we wouldn’t make that gamble.