What is Malice by Chaotic Labz?
Have you noticed that the advertisements for body building supplements says that they are good for anyone looking to lose fat and produce a body of lean muscle. They show these people who are totally ripped and look like their muscles are going to pop out of their skin? Many people are very obsessed about how they look physically and work long and hard to get that way. They try to keep their bodies working like a well oiled machine. Unfortunately, not all diet pill supplements are created equal and some are down right dangerous for your body.
Malice by Chaotic Labz is one that says they are the most exclusive and effective high end weight loss product on the market. They say that customers will get results and there are no IF ANDS or BUTS about it. That is a pretty strong statement. Furthermore, they say that Malice offers:
- Euphoric initial rush of energy
- Clean energy that lasts all day
- Amazing appetite suppressant
- Extreme thermogenics
- Jumps starts your metabolism
- Burns fat immediately
- Provides all the motivation they need
- Incredible focus aid
- Helps with studying and working
Boy, it sure promises to do a lot in one single little pill. Does it really work or is it just another diet pill scam? Time to find out about this fat burner supplement.
- Caffeine–stimulates metabolism
- Phenylethylenine HCL–it is a drup with psychoactive properties. Can be dangerous!
- Hoodia–appetite suppressant
- White Willow Bark–anti-inflammatory
- Green Tea Extract 98%–has caffeine which stimulates metabolism
- Yohimba 8%–used for treating male impotence and may reduce fat
- Methlsynephrine–says burns fat but lacks clinical findings
- Theobromine–a vasodilator and diuretic
- Ephedra Extract–not as strong as ephedra
- Citrus aurantium 30%–appetite suppressant
- Chromium 10%–deals with metabolism but is still in research stage
If you like creepy websites this one is for you. If they are trying to sell a reliable product they need to keep looking for a better marketing campaign. It is not very inspiring!
The official website at Chaotic Labz sold this diet pill supplement for $99.00 but we also found it for as low as $29.99 on other websites.
There is no money back guarantee with this fat burner product and there is no refund of any kind. You are out of luck if you don’t like it. Just remember reputable companies always offer money back guarantees with their products because they have confidence they will give you the results you need and want.
This diet pill supplement is scary on many fronts. First some of the ingredients are extremely powerful and even down right dangerous if not used properly. Because of the use of ephedra extract and caffeine it can leave you with jitters, headache, anxiety and irregular heart rates and tremors. If that is not enough to scar you off nothing will. Your body is too important to put just anything in it to get those muscles. Malice is not a product that I would recommend. There are better diet supplements that will give you great results without the serious side effects.