Remember Fen-Phen and all the drama and lawsuits associated with it?Â Well fortunately, Phentermine was the ingredient in that product found to be without harmful side-effects.Â As a result, diet companies have jumped on it, and are now producing “prescription-free” versions ofÂ Phentermine, PHENTREMENE being one of them.Â Sold on Innervital.com, it makes the usual weight loss product claims:
- Appetite suppressant
- Increases thermogenesis (fat burning)
- Blocks the absorption of fats
- Elevates energy levels
- Maintains healthy cholesterol levels
And so on and so forth.Â Â Innervital boasts this is non-prescription, yet prescription strength.Â But is it?Â Letâ€™s review the ingredients and find out for ourselves.
First of all, there are two different forms in which you can purchase Phentremene; a tablet form and a capsule.Â Â What the difference is, is anyoneâ€™s guess, although the tablet is $10 more expensiveâ€¦oh, and prettier.Â It may just be consumer preference. Â After all, some folk cannot live without their pills being white with blue speckles.
Active Ingredients TABLETS 150 mg:
- 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine Å‚-a long-winded name for Caffeine which we know is a stimulant, and boosts energy levels.
- 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine Å‚ â€“sounds manufactured, but is actually naturally produced by Geranium flowers.Â Used in Phentermine products to encourage weight loss.
- Hydroxycitrate Å‚ â€“found in the Garcinia Cambogia plant and has been proven in animal studies to block the conversion of starches and sugars into fat, and to promote fat burning. It has also been found by the FDA to be a leading contributor in ailments of the liver (yes-you heard me right.Â See closing remarks.)
Å Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients TABLETS:
- DiCalcium Phostate- used to bind tablets.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose-sticks compounds together like glue.
- Sugar-enough said.
- Magnesium Stearate- binds tablets and makes them smooth.
*These are all fillers and have no bearing on weight loss.
Active Ingredients CAPSULES 650 mg:
Phentylanolene Blend Å‚ â€“people, this must be made-up by the companyâ€™s marketing department because I cannot indentify an ingredient by this name.Â Phentermine itself is approved as an appetite suppressant to aid in weight loss in obese patients when combined with a sensible diet and exercise, but don’t confuse Phentirmene with PHENTREMENE.
- Caralluma Fimbriata (Caramax) (Herb Powder) Å‚ â€“an appetite suppressant that also lowers cholesterol and reduces fat.
- Green Tea (40% extract) Å‚ â€“has many health benefits including being a potent antioxidant, increasing energy and raising metabolism.
- Garcinia Cambogia (50% HCS) Å‚ – in clinical studies, this ingredient was shown to slow down fat production and suppress the appetite as effectively as caffeine, but without the side effects of caffeine. (See warning in conclusion.)
- Caffeine Anhydrous Å‚ â€“a dehydrated form of caffeine.Â It contains no water and acts faster than regular caffeine.Â Caffeine is used in weight loss products to increase energy.
Å Daily Value Not Established
Innervital leans on this being a “prescription-strength” pill (in tablet or capsule form) that helps with people who struggle to lose weight.Â They claim Phentremene does not have the unpleasant side effects of a prescription diet pill but is just as powerful.Â Unfortunately, we disagree.Â Innervital likes to use fancy, scientific names in their formulas, but the ingredients in this product are of unremarkable dosages and probably wonâ€™t do more than give you a case of the jitters.
Be prepared to part with some serious cash if you want to try this product.
- $49.97 for 1 bottle
- $89.94 for 2 bottles
- $119.91 for 3 bottles (free bottle of Detox 24)
- $154.88 for 4 bottles (free bottle of Detox 24)
- $209.82 for 6 bottles (free bottle of Detox 24)
- $39.97 for 1 bottle
- $79.97 for 2 bottles
- $109.91 for 3 bottles (free bottle of Detox 24)
- $144.88 for 4 bottles (free bottle of Detox 24)
- $199.82 for 6 bottles (free bottle of Detox 24)
Well, youâ€™re in the hands of Innervitalâ€™s return policy Iâ€™m afraid.Â First of all, you have 30 days from your purchase date (not receipt of product) to return UNOPENED bottles only.Â To receive a refund you must fill out the return form they provide and submit a return tracking number to the company before you ship your product back.Â You will not be reimbursed shipping and handling costs, and a small processing fee is applied to all returns.Â After youâ€™ve returned your product, pray hard and wait at least 3 weeks.
First of all peeps, we will not endorse a product containing Hydroxycitrate (HCA) which is found in Garcinia Cambogia.Â The FDA found this ingredient in Hydroxycutâ„¢ to be harmful to the liver.Â But if you need other reasons not to purchase, consider this; Phentremene may be less expensive than prescription strength Phentermine, but itâ€™s not nearly as effective.Â The ingredients sound good, but theyâ€™re really unexceptional and the dosages not high enough to do much other than give you an unpleasant jittery sensation.Â You can get that by consuming a cup of coffee.Â This product does contain two clinically tested and proven ingredients, (Green Tea and Caffeine), but youâ€™re probably not given nearly as much as the test subjects were in clinical trial.
Bottom line-if you want to decrease the size of your bottom, find a SAFE and effective diet pill that is guaranteed to work.Â Or better yet, decrease your caloric intake and exercise… or all of the above for maximum results!