Schiff 3-Day Cleanse Review
Schiff 3-Day Cleanse Review
We live in a fast-paced world. Why slow down for anything?Â We obey our hunger pangs by speeding through a drive-through and guzzling down a quarter pounder; why not cleanse with the same speed and efficiency?
First off, good for you. At least youâ€™re health conscious enough to think about cleansing.Â But can a product really promise to clean out approximately 22 feet of intestine and leave you fresh and invigorated in three short days?Â Letâ€™s look at it, shall we?
Schiff 3-Day Cleanse Ingredients:
- Apple Cider Vinegar powder 100 mg-regaled in folk medicine to ease digestion, and to sluice toxins from the body.
- Activated Charcoal 100 mg-absorbs toxins in the intestines and stomach.
- Aloe Vera (leaf) 50 mg-has many properties; but in a cleanse product, can be used to kill bacteria in the intestines, and as a natural laxative.
- Calcium D-Glucarate 50 mg-eliminates toxins and waste that can aggravate fluid retention.
- Chlorophyll (as sodium-copper chlorophyllin) 10 mg-can aid in promoting healthy immune, circulatory, and digestive systems. Also used as a detoxifier.
- Proprietary Herbal Blend 70 mg
- Artichoke powder (Cynara scolymus) (leaves)-boasts antioxidant properties and is recommended as a diuretic.
- Dandelion powder (Taraxacum officinale) (whole herb)-may aid in improved bowel function and to ease constipation or diarrhea.
- Horsetail (Equisetum arvense) (stems)-is listed as a â€˜cureâ€™ for many ailments, but one of its uses is to relieve digestive problems, and to help with urination.
- Lemon powder (Citrus limonum) (fruit)-may relieve systems of nausea, heartburn, ailments of the lower intestine and parasitic infestations.
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) (seed)-may aid in building the immune system, and has anti-inflammatory qualities.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) (leaves)-treats stomach/bowel disorders and can relieve symptoms associated with indigestion, and ease nausea.
- Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia) (seed)-can be used to fight internal infection, to aid in digestion, and to cure inflammation.
Schiff 3-Day Cleanse Marketing:
Schiff leans heavily on the efficiency aspect of this product.Â Itâ€™s a simple program; you take two pills a day (one in the morning, one in the evening) for three days.Â Thatâ€™s it.Â My first thought was â€˜Whoa-they managed to get all those active, high-potent ingredients into one little pill?Â Pinch me, I must be dreaming.â€™Â Well folks, remember the old adageâ€¦ â€˜If itâ€™s too good to be true, it usually is.â€™Â This product sounds wonderful, who wouldnâ€™t want to improve their intestinal and colon health that quickly, and without throwing down handfuls of pills three times a day for two weeks?Â But Iâ€™m betting all those parasites, and the waste squatting down in the bowels of your body wonâ€™t be evicted that easily.Â After all, it took years for them to settle inâ€¦
Schiff 3-Day Cleanse Pricing:
It depends upon where you buy it, folks.Â Schiff provides a â€˜store finderâ€™, a nifty search engine where you type in your zip code and the mile radius you want to search within, and itâ€™ll help you find a retail store.Â Itâ€™s also available on numerous websites which Schiff also provides for you, including walmart.com and costco.com.Â The cheapest I found it was $9.19, but remember to add in shipping and handling charges.
Schiff 3-Day Cleanse Guarantee:
This will also depend upon where you purchase, so do some research before buying.Â Please note however, most companies will not give a refund on opened product.Â Once you buy it, youâ€™re stuck with itâ€¦although youâ€™re only stuck with this one for 3 days, and itâ€™ll probably take you at least 4 days before you realize it ainâ€™t workinâ€™.
Schiff 3-Day Cleanse Conclusion:
Bottom line, we hoist our red flag and fly it for all to see when a product lists a proprietary blend minus the all-important dosage amounts.Â This â€˜mysteryâ€™ blend probably isnâ€™t worth poop, pardon the pun; thereâ€™s not going to be enough of each ingredient in it to make you do much more than an herbal-smelling fart. Â Plus none of this productâ€™s ingredients are clinically tested and proven to do diddley.
Yes, itâ€™s three days versus a week or two, and only two pills a day, but you may as well eat grass for all the good taking this product will probably do youâ€¦erâ€¦actually grass is probably high in fiber and may give better results!
Cleanse with caution.