What is Slim9?
Slim9 boasts a plethora of benefits in its all-natural, herbal thermogenic formula. Slim9 is cleverly packaged in a pretty bottle that will appeal to women, and they are backed by a vibrant website, full of information. Slim9 has a number of claims, they guarantee that their diet pill will do the following for the fat and fed-up:
- Control caloric intake
- Suppress appetite
- Powerful antioxidants that will reduce calories and improve metabolic rate
- Bind fat for elimination
- Increase energy
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol
- Promote proper digestion and improve bowel regularity
- Completely safe with zero side effects
- Acai- the Amazonian super berry, a powerful antioxidant regaled as being ten times more potent than red grapes.
- Cayenne- this unassuming little red pepper packs a powerful punch, and is used for its thermogenic (fat burning) properties. It apparently speeds up your metabolic rate, turning your body into a furnace. It also helps your digestive system give unwanted toxins the boot.
- Flaxseed- one of the most powerful plant foods in the world, it’s been found to help reduce the risk of cancer, heart disease, diabetes and stroke. It’s also been shown to lower cholesterol levels; and if that isn’t enough, it contains fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
- Ginger- touted for its many medicinal properties, Ginger has been connected with lowering cholesterol, speeding up metabolism, and aiding the digestive tract.
- Ginseng- can relieve your stress, releasing a calming chemical to the brain called Seratonin. Not nearly as fun as a bowl of peach cobbler, but more effective for weight loss.
- Green Tea- drunk by the gallon by body-conscious celebrities, it’s been linked to speedier metabolism, higher energy, and has incredible antioxidant properties.
- Hoodia Gordonii- the cactus long harvested for its fat-binding, appetite suppressing super power.
- Prebiotic Fiber- improves digestive health, makes you “go” more frequently, and feeds your body probiotic bacteria, eliminating toxin producing bacteria from your system.
Proven to be effective! Lose pounds today! With Slim9 you are ‘guaranteed’ to lose 3-5 lbs a week, feel more energetic, reduce unnecessary food cravings, reap the benefits of a stronger immune system, lower your cholesterol and blood pressure, and speed up your metabolism. Same hype, different pill.
- $39.95 for a one-month supply
- $109.95 for a three-month supply
- $199.95 for a six-month supply
Slim9 boasts a SIX MONTH guarantee. However, click on that link and wait they back the product with a full THREE MONTH (90 day) guarantee.We’re confused, is it 6 months or 3 months? Make up your mind already! Also be aware that Slim9 will only refund unopened bottles.
This product is packaged and marketed well. Its state-of-the-art website with flowery prose and smiling, skinny stock photography has you patting at your unwanted fat pockets and reaching for your wallet. Beware though; they state their product is clinically proven. Well, most of the ingredients in Slim9 have been subject to clinical trial, but these trials reaped inconclusive results. The ingredients are good, they all have the potential to bestow health benefits, and in a diet pill they may well give you some results.But as stand alone ingredients they’re a waste of money-in other words-you wouldn’t want to purchase any one of these ingredients in pill form by itself. Slim9 is expensive, so I wouldn’t buy in bulk, although I’m sure the shipping and handling charges are jacked up so it seems ridiculous to spend them on only one bottle. And ordering jumps from one bottle to three-clever that. Remember once-bitten and therefore cautious customer- they only refund on unopened bottles. You may want to call them on their toll-free number (they have one which is encouraging), and ask them if they apply hidden service fees to their refund policy. Also, there’s only five, (count ‘em-FIVE), testimonials from happy, satisfied customers. This means there are probably more dissatisfied customers out there than gleeful ones. Bottom line-Slim9 sounds fairly decent, but you’re still going to want to take it as part of a diet and exercise program if you want to see results.