You just gotta, gotta, gotta love a product that claims itâ€™s going to save you from fat, ugly, normalcy; and instead turn you into a lean, mean luuuuveeee machine.Â This â€˜fat burningâ€™ pill claims itâ€™s going to:
- Burn years of unwanted fat
- Suppress your appetite
- Give you back your teenage body
- Make you feel sexy again
- Turn you into someone to be desired
- Increase your confidence
- Give you tons of energy a-annnndâ€¦
- BUILD YOUR SELF ESTEEM
Oh wow.Â Hmmmâ€¦this would be cheaper than seeing my therapist again this month.Â Â Letâ€™s take a look at this bad boy, and see if there are any teeth in its saw, shall we?
- Chromium (amino acid chelate) 100 mg: a trace metal needed for the optimum metabolism of sugars in the body.
- Caffeine (anhydrous) 200 mg: has been proven to boost the metabolism and significantly increase energy.
- Proprietary Blend 580 mg containing:
- Hoodia Gordonii Cactus Powder: suppresses your appetite and binds fat to be taken out of the body. Magnolia Bark (1.5 % extract): has cortisol balancing properties. Weight gain is thought to be connected with high cortisol levels which Magnolia bark inhibits.
- Glucomannan: a soluble fiber that absorbs many times its weight in water, and forms a gel in the stomach giving a sensation of fullness, and slowing the digestion of fats.
- Green Tea (50 % extract): the infamoud Green Tea has a whole host of health benefits; it can alleviate depression, lower cholesterol, aid in digestion, and detoxify the body.
- Theobromine (99%): is a diuretic, relaxes blood vessels which can help those suffering from high blood pressure, and stimulates the heart.
- Guarana (33% extract providing 17 mg naturally occurring caffeine): can stimulate heart rate and the respiratory system, and produces a mild diuretic effect.
- Cha de Bugre (herb powder): used extensively in Brazil as a weight loss aid and diuretic, as well as for heart health and circulation.
- Maca Extract: stimulates in a way similar to caffeine, giving energy; but without over-stressing the body.
L-Theanine: an amino acid that relaxes with minimal drowsiness.
- Banaba (1% extract): may be used to lower cholesterol levels and blood sugar.
- Gugglesterone: may decrease body fat and lower cholesterol levels.
XENAMINE goes straight for the heart strings and twangs them without mercy.Â Do you want to be thin?Â Desirable?Â Have you youthful figure back?Â Where sexy clothes?Â Do you want to drop â€˜mega poundsâ€™ in weeks and â€˜shock people with your figureâ€™?Â Yes folks, the marketers of this product arenâ€™t messing around.Â After all, they may have only have set up shop for six months, and have all that product to peddle before they close down and disappear; leaving you with unwanted merchandize and all that fat still hanging around your middle.
In looking at the ingredients, thereâ€™s something I do need to disclose, however.Â XENAMINE actually contains three clinically tested and proven ingredients; that is, these ingredients have shown in tests done on animals, and in some cases on a panel of human subjects, to regulate insulin (Chromium), increase oxidation of fat leading to weight loss in obese males (Green Tea), and to significantly increase energy levels and endurance during workouts (Caffeine.)Â The problem being, we donâ€™t how much of these substances were given to subjects during trial, and if youâ€™re getting anywhere near the right amount in weight loss products, including this little darling.
It isnâ€™t cheap.Â So please be cautious when ordering.Â I know you tend to think, Iâ€™ll save so much money in shipping and handling if I order more than one bottle.Â Yeah-Iâ€™ve fallen for that one too.Â But if I were you, Iâ€™d order 1 bottle and try it.Â Youâ€™ll probably get half-way through that bottle and throw the remainder in your â€˜Diet Pill Graveyardâ€™ at the back of your bathroom cabinet.
- $39.98 for a one-month supply
- $69.96 for a two-month supply
- $99.94 for a three-month supply
- $162.00 for a six-month supply
And if you order the latter, I will personally track you down and kick your (gullible) teeth in.
Oh, the dreaded return policy.Â Well, hereâ€™s the thing; if you click on â€˜orderâ€™, you go to the innervital.com website, and are therefore subject to Innervitalâ€™s return policy (which I personally think is a pain in the butt.)Â Returns need to be in their hands within 30 days of purchase.Â That isnâ€™t 30 days after youâ€™ve received it either.Â So you best start popping those pills and realize its garbage way before your 30 days are up.Â Then, you can only return unopened product.Â Returns need to be sent with Innervitalâ€™s return form (they provide a PDF), and a return tracking number. The return tracking number must be submitted to Innervital via a link they provide on their website.Â MAKE SURE YOU DONâ€™T MISS ANY OF THESE STEPSâ€¦or you donâ€™t pass go, and you most definitely wonâ€™t receive your money back.Â Also, you will not receive back the cost of shipping and handling and youâ€™ll be subjected to a â€˜smallâ€™ processing fee (donâ€™t count on it being really small, people.)
Now, if youâ€™ve done all these things, pull down your pants and think of England while hoping for the best.
Mother always said â€˜if itâ€™s too good to be true, it usually is.â€™Â LISTEN TO HER.Â This product may contain three clinically proven ingredients, but are you getting enough of them to work?Â There are many diet pills out there, and most of them wonâ€™t do much more than make your pee really, really yellow (or orange on occasion.)Â Â Â And a company that flagrantly promises youâ€™ll feel sexier, happier, have more self-esteem and will be the envy of all those around you, deserves to be kicked in their (probably fat) butts.Â Feeling sexy is a state of mind that comes from learning to love yourself for who you are.Â If youâ€™re looking to a diet pill to define you, you need far more help than XENAMINE can give.
Buy and try it if you really must.Â I sincerely hope it works for you.Â But I hope you know, you are enough just the way you are.Â Now take a dose of reality, go for a walk and eat a salad instead of fries. YOU ARE GREAT!